[thelist] site makeover

Wendy Peck wpeck at wpeck.com
Fri Jul 7 17:44:39 CDT 2000

Mark,

First off, I think this is a wonderful site for the purpose. I am on
dreadfully slow connection, and it loaded in a flash. I think you may have a
record for speed. It is also very easy to navigate and bright and clean.
Nice work with the balance of everything.

My only complaint, and it is a big one, is that I had trouble reading the
font. It is almost breaking up. In fact, I started reading a story then
quit, because it was too hard. I am on Win 98, IE5, 800*600, so I am really
not used to seeing anything strange. Maybe it is just too small to support
the serif font? The menu items are small, but legible. I can easily send you
a screen shot if you would like.

Well done, though. I love to see the instant sites with a bit of style. This
site qualifies in my opinion.

Wendy

New Tutorial 07/01: Gradients and Blends for Illustrator and Freehand
with Wendy Peck at http://productiongraphics.com

Wendy Peck http://wpeck.com
Marketing solutions through technology