[thelist] As an infrequent poster

George Dillon george.dillon at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Jul 8 13:25:45 CDT 2000

From: "Gene Arcamonte"

> Brian T. submitting something that has jammed up Outlook Express
>
> Am I the only one having this problem?

Gene

I saw your message, thought it was a bit strong (after all Brian
didn't *intend* to crash your Outlook)... then it happened to me too
using Outlook Express! grrr!

I don't know what Brian's done, (and it's 99.9% sure he doesn't
either) but in OE there is a way around it, and I'm pretty sure you
can do the same thing in Outlook.

In OE go view > layout > and uncheck 'show preview pane'.  Then go to
the folder with the offending message and you *can* delete it.
Alternatively try doing a search for messages from B Tully received
today... the search window will not open the message in a preview
pane, so you should also be able to delete it from there.

HTH

George