[thelist] ASP/SQL date database question

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Mon Jul 10 01:19:17 CDT 2000

"L. Floyd" wrote:

> I wonder if I tried to set DateComplete="Null".  I bet that would work.
> I'll try it tomorrow.

This shouldn't work unless there is login in MS SQL to 'convert' this to a true null
value. Anything with "" around it should be treated as a string, even if a keyword is
embedded between the ""s. Therefore the "Null" insert OR update to a date time field
should fail with an error.

--
Anthony Baratta
President