[thelist] Content

Czechowski, Aaron aczechowski at towson.edu
Mon Jul 10 07:22:44 CDT 2000

<criticism type="unsolicited">
the red text on blue background makes my eyes burn! i pity anyone who
has/needs/wants to read anything on the site.  my co-workers wondered what
was wrong when i started yelling, "ow!  ow!" and blindly clicking for the
back button.  corncam take me away!

seriously, you might consider a less contrasting, more legible palette.  i
even have my brightness & contrast cranked down to save my poor eyes.  i
can't imagine how painful it might be with default settings.
</criticism>

aaron  :)