[thelist] starting a website

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Mon Jul 10 12:42:05 CDT 2000

Sadly enough, I use pencil and paper to sketch out an initial design. I
then translate that to a single image (.jpg) which is offered for client
approval. Finally, layout is taken to HTML once the client indicated that I
probably won't have to rework the layout again and again and again. Colors
are chosen from company identity as a base, then typically added to from
the web-safe palette.

  http://www.weberrific.org
 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinuishable from technology"