[thelist] trying to get a table border using CSS

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 09:46:30 CDT 2000

this is what i've done in my CSS... instead of doing the whole table,
i do the outer cells... party because it allows me to re-use the
border, or dump pieces of it:

.leftborder  { border-left : 1px solid #000000 ; }

and then for all the cells on the left, i do:

continue this for all your 4 sides...

*however*, this will not work in NN4...