[thelist] Winstability - best version for webdev

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Jul 11 10:29:31 CDT 2000

despite that you can get those little UI tweaks in NT4 by installing the
Active Desktop when installing IE, I'd say go ahead and run win2k. We have
people who have been running it (2k pro and 2k server) since last fall with
no real complaints other than NT4 domain integration.

caveats: FP2k extensions are a little wonky in a FP98/FP2k mixed, but other
than that....

sgd
--
think safely