[thelist] [the list] Word doc to PDF: Graphics Fuzzy

Andrea Belk andrea at geonetric.com
Tue Jul 11 11:54:47 CDT 2000

>Can you tell me how you converted your word document to PDF?

I took my original word doc (there are multiple ways to do it, but I chose
this one)
and had it print to Adobe Distiller. After the document (with the fonts and
links and imgs embedded)was distilled, I opened it up in Adobe Acrobat to
check it over.

You can do the same with an excel document.

Another way (if that doesn't work for ya) is to go to www.microsoft.com and
you can pick up a free "Word doc to PDF" converter that you can download. If
you go that route, then that choice will just auto run the doc through
distiller as well.

The HARD one is taking a Pagemaker file to a PDF, but that's another story!
:)

Sincerely,

Andrea A Belk

Lead Graphic Designer
Geonetric Technologies
200 First Avenue NE, Suite 220
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
P:319.221.1667 / F:319.221.1450 / www.geonetric.com

"The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."
-Oscar Wilde