[thelist] Re:[the list] Word doc to PDF: Graphics Fuzzy

Andrew Wojtowski awojtowski at oracular.com
Tue Jul 11 13:43:22 CDT 2000

In Adobe Acrobat you can set the dpi of your graphics when they are
distilled to a pdf file. Acrobat defaults at 72dpi. I would recommend
bumping that up to atleast 150dpi.

On the other hand the compression of your jpgs might be set too low. You
can try recompressing your jpgs with less compression.
Hope this helps
--
Andrew Wojtowski
Web Interface and Graphics Designer