[thelist] FWD: Frames and tables

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Tue Jul 11 14:03:59 CDT 2000

From: "Robert K. Hoenig" <hoenigrk25 at uww.edu>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Subject: Frames and tables
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:53:14 -0500

I am creating a site using Frames and Tables.  I would rather not use
frames
but for now I'm testing it out.  How can I get rid of the borders?  To
see
what I mean go to http://charlotte.uww.edu/adminaff/testpage/index.htm
would like the colors to flow so it looks continuous.  If anyone can
give me
suggestions I would appreciate it.

thanks
Robert