[thelist] Site Maintenance Contract

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Tue Jul 11 15:27:50 CDT 2000

on Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 03:34:16PM -0400, Kingorbitao at aol.com wrote:
> I know this isn't an answer either, but has anyone ever seen a contract
> that's both? A contract for new design and then continued maintenance is in
> the contract?

Of course. That's SOP around here, if we can swing it.

Followup to the original poster: don't use contracts you find on the
Web; get a lawyer who is familiar with your local laws and have them
draft one up for you. Anything else is just a guideline, and is
unlikely to be specific to the area in which you do business.

Steve

--
http://a.jaundicedeye.com/weblog/
because it just annoys people when I talk to myself...