[thelist] Mutiple Browsers on one box

Lauri Väin optima at hot.ee
Tue Jul 11 17:51:59 CDT 2000

Hello,
Why do you need so many different browsers? For testing purposes?
I've heard of a program called Browserola (or something like that). It
can emulate many different browsers. Great for web designers (at least
so I've heard)

Best wishes,
Lauri Väin
--
Lauri Väin
Your own .com .net .org domain name is the best