[thelist] Mutiple Browsers on one box

Oliver Lineham oliver at lineham.co.nz
Tue Jul 11 19:13:42 CDT 2000

Fresh from the Winstability thread, Oliver replies to:

> > I've been reading the archives of the list, and from what I've read
> > (except for 1 note), that IE4 and IE5 can peacefully co-existant on
> > Win9x boxes, does everyone agree with that?  (Assuming IE4 is
> > installed first, then IE5 is installed and a check box to "Keep IE4"
> > is checked.)
>keep in mind that that version of IE4 is just an emulated version... it
>ain't truly IE4...

one big question i have is:  can i have this emulated ie4 on win2k?

or should i just give it up, and learn to live without ie4 testability on
this machine..

and how good is that emulation anyway?

</ol>

     v i b e   m e d i a    http://www.vibe.co.nz/
  po box 10-492              wellington, new zealand
  phone +64 21 210-7845         oliver at lineham.co.nz