[thelist] Creating MS Access tables in CF

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Tue Jul 11 21:27:13 CDT 2000

It's been so long since I used Access I can't remember for sure.  But
is it possible to import a table from a different .mdb file?  If so,
he could just make tables, FTP (or even email attach) you the file,
and you could import his tables into your existing db file.
Palyne

On 11 Jul 2000, at 11:56, Minh Lee Goon wrote:
> I would like to give access to a faculty member to create tables
> in the MS Access database. Instead of editing the database file
> itself and risk losing/changing information, it would be so much
> more convenient to give him access to the file over the web and
> edit that file there. How would I set it up if it's possible?

--------
Palyne Gaenir
ScienceHorizon Web Media
http://www.sciencehorizon.com