[thelist] Perl Script question

Ewing, Christopher CEwing at sscinc.com
Wed Jul 12 10:38:27 CDT 2000

I'm new to Perl.  Very new to it (as in this is my first time looking at
it).

I've got a script that reads a directory structure and displays it on the
screen, showing the root directories, which contains other directories, and
then shows the files in those directories.

I've been asked to make a frame (I know) layout where the root directories
are in the left frame and when you click on one of them, it will show the
contents (sub-directories and files in those subs) in the right hand frame.

Anyone got advice on where/how I should start?

Thanks,
Chris