[thelist] Spectra on JSP layer

Chris Evans chris at fuseware.com
Wed Jul 12 12:18:04 CDT 2000

The entire Cold Fusion Application Server is moving towards a Java base.  It
will support JSP as well as CF tags.  More information about their future
plans can be found at
http://www.allaire.com/DocumentCenter/Partners/AllaireBusinessPlatform1.PDF.

I wouldn't expect anything before 2001, though.  And moving Spectra to JSP
probably won't happen until after CFAS is moved.

Chris Evans
chris at fuseware.com
http://www.fuseware.com