[thelist] CoffeeCup Free HTML

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs-emh1.army.mil
Wed Jul 12 12:41:33 CDT 2000

Same here.  The PCWorld article says it's free, but their own link says
SHAREware and going directly to the site says it's at least $40 and up.
Another scary thing...when I clicked on the "buy online" link (to see if it
said free or what) there's a notice "Your IP Address & Host Name are logged
to track fraud."  Ummmm...no thanks.  Nothing to hide, but I don't like the
implications of them taking that liberty with my info.

Paul Villano, USACHCS, "For God and Country!"