[thelist] Mac Help needed ASAP! Thanks..

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Wed Jul 12 18:46:31 CDT 2000

i took a look at this in IE5 for the mac and it worked perfectectly. oops
the second level of the menu loaded but was not visible.

with ie4.5 the pop-up did load behind the water image. other than that there
were no problems.

in nn4.7 the first level of the popup loaded with the page (over the water
image) and would not go away.

in nn6 pr the button for news flashed yellow then red, off and on. the one
for Why T&K stayed green and the menu did not load at all .

hth!

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in
what we are free not to do. --Eric Hoffer