[thelist] Comments please on test page (http://squalidnet.port5.com)

Mr Dave anawrecksyourlife at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 21:19:54 CDT 2000

Hello

Could a few of you who aren't insanely busy please check out this test page
for the redesign I'm doing for my site, Squalidnet.
Please note that none of the links work yet, there are no other pages as
yet.

The central box is going to be for my messages to visitors and the current
one is just to give an idea of what will go in there.

I would appreciate comments on opinions of the style, any display problems
in IE on PC or Mac and any browsers list users are running.

Many thanks,
Mr Dave