[thelist] Coffee Cup Html editor

Dreamscape Design, Inc. drifterlee at iavbbs.com
Wed Jul 12 23:53:35 CDT 2000

Hi all:

I use Coffee Cup and the one nice thing is you can configure it to open five
other apps from the main interface like Photoshop, Dreamweaver or whatever.
That's handy. I just downloaded the HTML Kit from Chaimi (?) that someone on
the list recommended (it's free) and it looks very nice. I'd try the free
one if I were you. There are a lot of free HTML editors out there. I
normally use Dreamweaver 3 to lay out in a hurry and manage the graphics,
but I have been doing all my tweaking and hand coding in Coffee Cup,
Homesite 4.5 or just plain Notepad. Really, it just depends on how fast you
have to pump out pages, check them and so on. Hand coding everything takes
too long when you are understaffed or as in my case, doing the majority of
the work yourself. Just my opinion.

Sherrie Grady
Dreamscape Interactive Web Services
http://www.dreamscapeinteractive.com