[thelist] CoffeeCup Free HTML

Janet waxplanet at sunflower.com
Thu Jul 13 12:35:09 CDT 2000

Paul,

I just went to the link again.  This time it worked and directed me to the
same site.  There's a rollover that say something like "secret site", and
that's where the download is. I guess they aren't exactly dieing to give it
away, even though it's free, eh? I didn't get the message that you
did...that's creepy, and unprofessional, not to mention weird.  I hope they
have fun looking at all of those numbers...blargh.
Janet