[thelist] Seeing IP addresses: Used to be: CoffeeCup Free HTM L

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs.army.mil
Thu Jul 13 13:29:26 CDT 2000

I didn't mean to start all this controversy over the IP address thing.  My
original point (other than the one on my head, apparently) was that it
seemed strange to me to have the IP address and host name connected to your
name, address, credit card number, home phone number, and other information
while ordering "to prevent fraud."  Just the way the banner was phrased
bothered me, especially when it seemed as if there was no free software as
originally offered.  Just hit me funny and not worth the bother of the
download, that's all I meant.

Paul Villano, USACHCS, "For God and Country!"