[thelist] [OT] Word 2000

Czechowski, Aaron aczechowski at towson.edu
Thu Jul 13 16:13:51 CDT 2000

Office 2000 File & Registry Eraser Utility:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q239/9/38.asp
for CD 1

or

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q247/6/74.asp
for CD 2

don't try to clean off office by hand.  uninstall via the control panel,
then run the eraser(s).

oh, wait, after reading your post again... I think you need the disc in
order to uninstall via the control panel.  and i wouldn't recommend running
the eraser without first uninstalling (in fact, it may not let you).

sorry

aaron  :)

p.s. feel free to contact me offlist about this - lots of experience with
botched office 2000 installs....