[thelist] [OT] Word 2000

Seth Bienek - Web Consultant sbienek at acep.org
Thu Jul 13 16:30:12 CDT 2000

HI Kev,

This is going to sound really simple.  I'm sure you've already tried it, but
I haven't seen it mentioned here, so here goes:

Open Word.

Try the  'Alt' + 'C' combination.  If you are in full screen mode, this
should bring you back.

Alternatively, try this:
Hold down the 'Alt' Key.  Hit 'V', then without letting off the Alt key, Hit
'U'

Or this:
Hold down the 'Alt' Key.  Hit 'V', then without letting off the Alt key, Hit
'T', then 'Enter'

I'm sure you've tried all three of these already, but like I said, it's the
only help I can offer that hasn't already come across the list.

Wishing you and your mum the best luck,

Seth