[thelist] Netscape 6?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 13 21:54:30 CDT 2000

you got me there... i left out the word 'fully,' which obviously changes the meaning... either
way, going forward, incomplete support for CSS-P or CSS2 equates to no support - but that's
because of my needs, so don't necessarily apply that to yourself...

> 	CSS2 positioning (often referred to as
> CSS-P) will *have* to be
> included in the final release of N6. If it's not,
> N6 will whither before
> it's even off the vine, so it is inconceivable to

i think this is a very valid point... wither and die?  i dunno, but it certainly will be a factor in its
success (or lack of)...