[thelist] Administrative Stuff. Read Me.

Teresa_Molina at hartehanks.com Teresa_Molina at hartehanks.com
Fri Jul 14 10:30:43 CDT 2000

Dan:

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we genuinely appreciate all the hard
work the administrators put, not to mention the primal respect and awe we all
feel at the phenomenal amount of work ya'll contribute, gratis. Really, really,
a lot. =) THANKS!

<tip type="CSS">
The easiest way of real-world testing CSS support for individual browsers
resides on the W3C site: http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/ is the entire suite.
You can locate the catch-all page (formerly known as the "acid test") at
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/current/sec5526c-test.htm; make sure you
compare the layout to the reference page
(http://www.cwru.edu/dms/homes/eam3/w3c-excl/refpix/sec5526c.gif) to see how it
should render.</tip>

<tip type="laundry">
Ink stains from long hours taking furious notes at client meetings? Try a few
pumps of hairspray directly on the stain, let sit for just a few minutes, then
rinse with cold water. Repeat as needed, but don't give into the temptation to
rub at the cloth -- you just won't be helping anything.</tip>

Teresa