[thelist] hourly rate in New York

Theodore Serbinski need-4-speed-ski at erols.com
Fri Jul 14 13:08:38 CDT 2000

> 	I can send you a Doc compiled by Aquent on tech/price list.It could
> be very helpful.I will send this offlist to anybody who have the need.
> You can subtract or add as the case may be.

You can also download that file here:
http://www.aquentpartners.com/info/free_tools/index.cfm

It does ask for an email address (kinda strange) but any one will do,
including one that doesn't work if necessary (I just don't know if I'll get
spam from entering my address or not and rather not find out).

There are also some other docs for rates as a print designer and a few other
various tools.

-ted