[thelist] check this out

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Jul 14 23:53:12 CDT 2000

"H. G. Quinn" wrote:

> ..and the code...almost as beautifully-textured as the rendered pahge (yeah,
> I'm one of the artsy-fartsy types ;-).  Is that  Linux source, btw?

You are correct sir!

That is the linux source code - or part of it. Doesn't take much to color code target
characters and imbed the image of Tux into the text. In fact, when I first saw this
it was supposedly from a person that printed the source code and pasted the parts
together and 'discovered' the image of Tux. Very funny article at the time.

--
Anthony Baratta
President