[thelist] Tremendously simple use of flash to make a point.

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Jul 17 11:47:11 CDT 2000

I think you guys are missing the point.

I interpreted the site as a critique of all the flash sites out there that
ignore the blind. --Including what I found to be the punch line: enter your
credit card number. They're not asking you to donate, they're pointing out
how useless non-accessible sites are.

Call it a political cartoon, flash style.

sgd
--
think safely