[thelist] How would you respond to this client

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Tue Jul 18 13:30:21 CDT 2000

Dante: not sure where you're writing from, what state or even if it is the
United States.  But, most states, I'm in Maine, have Small Claims Courts.
Here's a link to Small Claims information, in Maine.
http://www.courts.state.me.us/smclaims/toc.html   Obviously, you would have to
deal w/ whatever state you're from, but it would be similar.  Also, you,
hopefully, could find something on-line.  Perhaps just threatening to take them
to Small Claims would be all the "heads-up" they would need, and that would make
it very easy for you.

best wishes,
Donna