[thelist] Production Management Software for Mac?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Tue Jul 18 17:53:27 CDT 2000

Hi everyone,

I'm finding that as I get more and more projects coming, that there
are proposals, and quotes, and critical paths and productions time
lines and audit trails and a million little bloody details to be
taken care of.

And boy am I disorganized!

What would you recommend as good production management software that
will allow me to keep track of multiple projects, personnel, cash
flow that has an outliner, a Gantt chart, a calendar and a flowchart?

I need a piece of software that would allow me to make daily changes
without bogging me down in a heavy interface, something that can tell
me where I currently stand, where I'm going, and where I've been.

Even if you don't know of such an app, tell me what you use, how you
like it. Perhaps there are things that I would like that I haven't
thought of yet.

Thanks.
--

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com