[thelist] Second Quick Mouseover Check

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Wed Jul 19 13:21:11 CDT 2000

Hi all,

Yesterday I asked if some of you would check a mouseover
that the client wasn't seeing on their machine. I found that
many of you had the same problem.

I have tried a couple of things, and would like another
check if you have some time. Here's the link again:

http://216.92.141.173/roofinfo/index.html

The image is "Helpful Links" under the picture in the center
frame. It is supposed to turn blue on mouseover. It may take
some time to load. Is it working now?

Here's what I did based on suggestions:
-Rebuilt the Dreamweaver code for all the mouseovers
-took out the <DIV> tags and replaced them with <CENTER>
-changed the image name structure from info_links_off.gif to
links_off.gif
-made sure all <TD></TD> is on same line (they were before)
-double-checked the code for spaces

Thanks to anyone who can check this for me again or for the
first time,
Gina