[thelist] [thelist]Drop down form thing

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 22:11:03 CDT 2000

the reason you have the 'go' button is dual-purpose (i hope)...

- you want the JS to kick in and redirect the person...

- you want the select menu to still work for non-JS enabled browsers...

therefore, make sure it still works when JS is disabled, and all should be well... oh, and dump
the mouseover...