[thelist] Are Web designers weird?

Ben Henick persist1_pdx at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 22 04:22:07 CDT 2000

> On 7/21/00,  regarding " [thelist] Are Web designers weird? ",  Erika
> Meyer offered the following:
>

> >hungry?
>
> Not any more :-(

Eh, try to be nice.  No reason why you can't replace the tofu with
meat, the seaweed with something more traditional, etc. etc.  In the
meantime, it's called "egg drop soup" - at least at the places I've
eaten.  And it's good when done properly.

Whatever the case, eat whatever floats yer boat.  It's what "personal
taste" is all about.

On to the original topic... I don't think that Webvolk are "weird" so
much as "doin' their own thing."

I've long since concluded that for the most part, the majority of us
were horribly picked on in middle school for being "different."  That's
not just my story, but the story of many others as well (as garnered
from personal experience).

You have the "model citizen" types too, but they're only in it for the
money.  The rest of us are actually trying to build something that
stands a snowball's chance in hell of being around a while.

Cheers...

=====
Ben Henick              |  "In the long run, men hit only
Web Author At-Large     |  what they aim at.  Therefore,
www.io.com/persist1/    |  though they should fail
persist1 at io.com         |  immediately, they had better aim
persist1_pdx at yahoo.com  |  high."  --Henry David Thoreau