[thelist] Two Questions

Greg Strange gstrange at e-tsi.com
Mon Jul 24 10:38:20 CDT 2000

I trust everyone had a good weekend.

Two quick questions.

1) I recently discovered that a local group of blind people are looking at
one of the websites I did and they said that some things came out weird.
I'm wondering, is there some way I can run my webpage through something that
will read it aloud so that I know what they are hearing whenever they go to
my site and also does anyone have a trick for using acronyms so that they
are read as acronyms and not as a word.  For example, one of the companies I
do work for is ICA which is apparently read as ick-a whenever they go to it.

and

2) I came in today to look at my access_log and I saw over the weekend where
a bunch of people accessed my website by typing accessible material and then
suffixing it with ?msm=xxx where xxx is a fifteen digit number.  Does anyone
know what this might be?  Is it an anonymizer of some kind?

Thanks for the info and tips.

Greg Strange