[thelist] chmod & PHP question

dave gray dascott at wam.umd.edu
Mon Jul 24 11:24:44 CDT 2000

*blush* you may be right... it sounded right in my head :)

 -dave

you might want to confirm this... i thought it mean that the process would
run as the user who owns the file.. so if "mail2.pl" is owned by the root,
it would run suid root (set user id to root, ie as a root process, which
would be able to access more parts of the system.)