[thelist] Preloading problem in IE - Dreamweaver?

Mark Gregor markg at tiac.net
Tue Jul 25 08:25:50 CDT 2000

Hi all,

I'm sure this has got to have been asked and answered before, but I can't
find it in the archives.

When making a mouseover using Dreamweaver 3.0 behaviors, it doesn't seem
like the "on" images are being preloaded.  When mousing over, the browser
makes another connection to the server and pulls the "on" file down.  In
Netscape, the preloading works fine.

I've encountered this problem not only with the DM preload behavior, but
also with custom preload behaviors that don't seem to take for IE.

Any thoughts?

-Mark