[thelist] Two Questions

Greg Strange gstrange at e-tsi.com
Tue Jul 25 10:14:41 CDT 2000

Thanks for all the great responses.  As soon as I find some suitable
software for a screen reader for the Macintosh I will try all the
suggestions I got or the acronym issue.  Which by the way, I had no idea
there was an acronym tag.

<tip="translation" author=Greg Strange">
If you want to have your site translated into another language, one way to
cut costs is to let computer translation software translate it for you.
Then you can take the result to an accredited translation firm to clean it
up and make corrections rather than translate from scratch.  It has cut
costs for me by 30-40%.  But don't ever just translate with software and not
have a native or certified speaker look at it.
</tip>
--
I am commencing an undertaking, hitherto without precedent,
and which will never find an imitator.  I desire to set before