[thelist] CSS: How to adjust line height in header tags?

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Tue Jul 25 14:27:40 CDT 2000

padding.

You can have padding-top, padding-bottom, padding-left,
padding-right.  This is from memory, read the spec at W3.org for more
info.

It doesn't work right in Netscape.  Netscape will always put it's own
padding underneath a header in addition to what you ask.

So if you want _less_ padding than the default, in Netscape, you
can't use a header.  You would have to make a special class for the
formatting & blow the structural markup.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com