[thelist] Re: is web design dead?

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Tue Jul 25 22:19:42 CDT 2000

Hi Kevin and all:  I did a bit of useability teting, casually w/
friends, but I've learned to set over to the side and just let them "go
at it".  It was astounding .... one I'm sure (and I think the other
too), didn't realize that links were underlined and didn't understand
the concept that there could be more than one page to a site!  She
suggested I put a "click here" there, which I don't think I will.

Donna