[thelist] Web Standards Project and Mozilla duke it out...

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 26 07:13:07 CDT 2000

i'm the guy who said that, and when i wrote it i knew full well someone
would catch it... my comment goes to the fact that HTML4.0 moved to
4.01, and there were a couple other changes nobody heard about in
there.... and then XHTML came out... do we chastise them for developing
compliance to an older spec now?  after all, isn't XHTML the current
spec?  yes, CSS has been pretty consistent...