[thelist] Web-Based Project Management

Ronald W. Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Wed Jul 26 09:19:27 CDT 2000

We are in need of Project Management software that is web based for
remote team members access.  Does not have to be extravagant, just all
the basic features for managing site development and application
development projects.  Can run on Linux and/or WinNT.  Does need to be
inexpensive, free would be great.

I know there were other posts similar, but a search through the archives
has not revealed what we are looking for.  Neither has a few hours of
search engine work, all commercial packages for big dollars.

Any knowledge of, experience with or pointers to this type of package
will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

--
Ron Dorman
CSI, Inc.
mailto:rwd at csi1st.net