[thelist] RE: [wdvltalk] RE: Redirect Question

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Thu Jul 27 10:29:31 CDT 2000

Missed the first message, but I can help here :)

<script>
function startRedirect()
{
  var timer = setTimeout('changeLocation',1000);
}
function changeLocation()
{
  window.location.replace("newpage.html");
}
</script>

change the 1000 to the number of milliseconds you desire...

  http://www.weberrific.org
 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology"