[thelist] Dreamweaver vs. OS9

Marlene Bruce marlene.bruce at colemandesign.com
Fri Jul 28 15:10:13 CDT 2000

Thanks for the input, everyone. I've tried all of the suggestions I've
received, including restarting with various extension sets on and off,
trashing preferences, upping memory allocations, etc. I'm beginning to think
I need to reinstall the OS. I've worked on Macs since 1984, and this is
really annoying...

I appreciate the help.

Marlene

P.S. Julia, I just might take you up on your offer.