[thelist] Bluefish (was: HTML editor for GNOME [WAS: Winstability - best version for webdev])

Adam Patrick apatrick at oracular.com
Tue Aug 1 11:40:49 CDT 2000

Actually, I've tried Bluefish and this is my experience:
It has some nice features although not quite as nice as CFStudio and it
is pretty stable but I've had plenty of problems trying to do things
like cut and paste. Cut-and-paste seems to only work for
one-line-at-a-time sometimes and other times I can do 3 or 4 lines but
never much more than that.  Version 0.4 still had the cut-and-past
problem and also seemed to work in slow-motion so I had to go back to
0.3.

Do you have any of those experiences?