[thelist] tables and CSS1

Sasha Sklar spyrral at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:51:31 CDT 2000

Ok, help me out guys. What I need is a reference for how tables interact
with CSS. I know that a table is a "block-level" element, but I'm using the
extra space in between the outer border and the elements. Is there a way to
get rid of it without screwing around with the cellpading and cellspacing? I
want to control the appearance of the tables just with CSS so I don't have
to monkey around with the code our "backend" guy is writing. Oh, and I only
have to worry about writing for recent versions of IE. Its an intranet/ASP
type project, so no 4.7suck to worry about.

Sasha