[thelist] Is this readable on Macs?

Jason Morehead jmorehead at alphalincoln.com
Wed Aug 2 09:11:08 CDT 2000

>Hi Evolters.
>
>I would appreciate it a lot, if some of the Mac afficionados out there
>could quickly check this preview version of a site:
>http://bernerkino.ch/ewahlen .

in IE 5.0 on my mac, the text in the right column is unreadable.  70%
is way too small.  i've only messed around with % when declaring font
sizes (i still points and pixels), but in my experiences, i've found
that you shouldn't make them any smaller than 80% or so.

i remember reading a formula to use when declaring your font sizes as
%, but i can't remember it.  something like using multiples of 1.2,
or something like that.  i can try to find it if you'd like.

jason
--
http://www.alphalincoln.com/
alphagraphics of nebraska - web services