[thelist] IIS STMP server problems

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed Aug 2 17:27:52 CDT 2000

Check your \Mailroot\Queue and \Mailroot\BadMail directories. The Queue
directory has mail that is still queued for delivery, and the .rtr file has
the details as to why the email didn't go. If the delivery time expires, the
email is shipped over to the Badmail directory.

Let's see what those files look like, and go from there--

sgd
--
think safely