[thelist] Angora socks comment on DJC article

Walker, Matthew Matthew.Walker at cdc.org.nz
Wed Aug 2 21:13:17 CDT 2000

> So don't blame us for his choice to leave. Most of us were indeed
> quite civil to him, but you can't blame us for not appreciating our
> first impression of him, or for reasonably stating our objections to
> what he wrote.

Fair comments. I retract my whining.

<tip>Setting cookies in ASP? Be sure to set Expires first (e.g.
	Response.Cookies("Type").Expires = "July 31, 2007"
) before any lines that write values into the cookie. Otherwise the Cookie
will expire as soon as the session ends / page exited if session state is
off. Writing values to the cookie *then* setting Expires just doesn't
work.</tip>