[thelist] chatrooms

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Thu Aug 3 08:23:53 CDT 2000

Hi Peter:  Not sure if this is what you mean, but w/ ICQ you chat with
more than one person at a time, in other words, you can set up a
three-way chat --- bet that's not what you're looking for though.  Sure
you'll get a better answer.

But, saw your message the other day about AOL, and problems.  I recently
instatlled AOL just so I could look at stuff (had a hard time coercing
my AOL friends to do that for me, so gave up! ;) ).  So, you might
consider doing that yourself.  I don't know if I'll keep it more than a
month, but if I do I can stay connected for $9.95 by using my regular
ISP.  And...if you want to send the problematic url, i'm more than glad
to look at it.

Donna